For Sale: 2 Bedroom Town Houses With Excellent Facilities, East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra | 2 Beds (Ref: 8172)

2 Bedroom Town Houses With Excellent Facilities

  • 2 Bedroom Town Houses with Excellent Facilities, East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra, Block of Flats for Sale
  • 2 Bedroom Town Houses with Excellent Facilities, East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra, Block of Flats for Sale
  • 2 Bedroom Town Houses with Excellent Facilities, East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra, Block of Flats for Sale
  • 2 Bedroom Town Houses with Excellent Facilities, East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra, Block of Flats for Sale
  • 2 Bedroom Town Houses with Excellent Facilities, East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra, Block of Flats for Sale
  • 2 Bedroom Town Houses with Excellent Facilities, East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra, Block of Flats for Sale
  • 2 Bedroom Town Houses with Excellent Facilities, East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra, Block of Flats for Sale
  • 2 Bedroom Town Houses with Excellent Facilities, East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra, Block of Flats for Sale
  • 2 Bedroom Town Houses with Excellent Facilities, East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra, Block of Flats for Sale
Click main picture to view in fullscreen

Interested in this property?

Call 0501 XXXX Show Phone

Property Description

Amazing 2 bed town houses available for sale at east legon hills garden estate
$110,000 per house
Rental possible $500 per month. Sales include cost and services charge of ghc150 per apartment applied after purchase. About payment
1. Cash in hand
2. Flexible me repayment plan possible. 50% advance payment and spread remaining 50% over 6 months interest free. Further negotiation possible. 3. 20% deposit and spread the remaining 80% over 15yrs with an interest of 12% per annum. For property investors
Want to find out how to maximize the income out of your property? Whats app me now for a free 25 mins discovery session


Property Details

Property Ref: 8172Added On: 26 Aug 2021Last Updated: 29 Aug 2021
Market Status: AvailableType: Block of FlatsBedrooms: 2
Furnishing: Furnished      

 East Legon Hills, East Legon, Accra

Interested in this property?

Call 0501 XXXX Show Phone

  Contact Agent via Email

Disclaimer

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Ghana Property Centre makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Ghana Property Centre has no control over the content. This property listing does not constitute property particulars.The information is provided and maintained by Xcelsz Property Solutions Ghana. Ghana Property Centre shall not in any way be held liable for the actions of any agent and/or property owner/landlord on or off this website.